On august 3rd there are 2 active branches for Windows 10 Insiders.
- rs3_release – Fall release #Redstone_3 (16257.1000.rs_prerelease.170728-1630)
- rs_prerelease – new Windows #Redstone_4 (16251.1000.rs_prerelease.170721-1512)
How to download fall creators build 15257?
- Download a earlier Windows 10 Insider preview from Microsoft website. Officially 16232 was available at the time of writing this article.
- Create a bootable USB and install it on your computer.
- Then navigate to Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program = Click on Get started and sign in with a microsoft account.
- Now restart your computer then go back to Winsider preview settings and select your preferred level, fast ring for latest builds and slow ring for late and more stable builds.
- To check and download the build 16257, go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and from there click Check for updates. Windows will start downloading the insider preview 16257 on your computer.
Download Windows 10 insider preview 16257 ISO offline.
What’s new in Build 16251
Eye Control (beta)
Microsoft Edge Improvements
Known issues for PC
Start, Action Center and notification toasts may at times have a background that is 100% transparent. A fix will be available in later flight – for now, if you encounter this issue, try ending ShellExperienceHost.exe via Task Manager or rebooting to resolve the issue.
We’re investigating reports where Action Center shows it has some number of notifications but when you click to open Action Center, there are no notifications shown.
We’re investigating reports that suggested apps are visible in Start despite the related setting being off. For now, if you encounter this please try toggling Settings > Personalization > Start > “Occasionally show suggestions in Start”.
When installing or updating a Windows Store app, you may see error 80070057. As a workaround, you can get the latest app by uninstalling the older version of the app from your device and reinstall latest version from Store.
Like what you read? Follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to get new post via Email.