Google has made it possible to turn any Android phone into something you can experience things in 3D and at 370 degrees. First of all, you’ll need to check whether your phone supports VR handset or not? Here is a helpful guide you can check out.
Remember this list is based on various reviews and our concern is to help you get an amazing VR experience for this reason alone pricing is not a concern here.
[Best pick] Grab for $59.99 at Amazon.com
If you want the best virtual reality experience for the first time, and don’t want to compromise for a much cheaper headset, you can without any doubt consider buying the Luphe 3D which is priced at $59.99 at Amazon.com.
What you’ll get is
- Best Virtual reality experience: Decent glasses with 360 degrees sound that comes from the built-in Hifi headphone. Comfortable even if you use it for a longer period of time.
- Ability to adjust Focally and Pupil distance: Comfortable for any person.
- Build Quality: Suitable for any screen size it is also lightweight, the straps are easy to fix as per your head dimensions.
- High-quality: The lenses are the top notch in this virtual reality handset, the lenses are made of HD optical resin, so it also reduces glare and gives you a solid 3D experience
VR SHINECONE 2.0
Grab for $13 at amazon.com
Grab for $99 at amazon.com
Grab for $44.99 at amazon.com
- Compatibility: Supports android 7iPhoness smartphones from 5 inch to 6 inch.
- SENSOR: Comes with a 9-axis gyro sensor and an MCU chip that cause ultra-low latency. A power saving mode that darken the screen to save battery. Your phone should have otg support to get the full advantage of this VR. More otg uses.
- BUTTON: Back key, A & B-key and Adjustable object/focal width between 27-37mm.
- COMFORT: Self-adaptive Pupillary distance around 62mm, compatible up to 600° of Nearsightedness; High-definition optical lenses.
Grab for $69 at Amazon.com
The HooToo VR reality headset comes with a magnetic sensor that can be used to pause videos and key function in google cardboard apps. It have a well ventilation that won’t make your smartphone too hot.
Google Daydream View
Daydream has been called the future of Virtual reality and is from google. The original name for this vr headset is Daydream View. Google cardboard was the start and Daydream is the future of the VR and Android virtual reality. Daydream is a google’s own headset and priced at ~$80 in the US. To use this heaset you’ll need a phone that supports it, like, Google Pixel and Pixel L.