The craze of bezel-less electronic devices interests most of us. Bezel-less TV’s and smartphones are the best two devices that you want to have at your home and hand. There are also bezel-less laptops and monitors, in this post we’ve covered best bezel-less smartphones to buy one this year.
Cell phones have now turned into a piece of our lives, and we can’t disregard them any longer. Today, most of the smartphones have Full HD, Quad HD (2k) and even 4k display. Show and we are seeing increasingly Quad HD (2K) shows and two or three 4K shows also. Be that as it may, the cellphone architecture is likewise evolving gradually. Presently, they are adopting less bezel style, which implies the majority of the cell phone is involved in the show as it were. Bezel-less mobiles with high screen-to-body proportion are not exceptionally prevalent yet but rather more mobile phone producers have begun improving and in this way are making marvelous cutting-edge idea cell phones.
So if you’re looking to purchase a bezel-less smartphone make sure to check this best mobile phones you can buy
Table of Contents,
1. Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy is a stunning mobile having an 83.6% screen to body ratio that makes the experience up to the mark, and you might even fall in love as you’ll be holding something with an infinite display. Bezel-less doesn’t exist yet and also it’s not accurate to term though to use, however bezel-less means low body-to-screen ratio. So if there is a device and you see an almost screen, we call it bezel-less. Despite the fact that an outer cover is required for security and better build quality.
- The aspect ratio is slightly different for previous stander 16:9, Samsung S8 haves 18:9.
- A whooping 2960x1440p screen resolution with ~570 PPPI, man that’s beyond current smartphone standards.
- Comes with the latest 10-nanometer Snapdragon 835 processor, Do check what the processor is capable of doing.
- On the back of the device is a Dual Pixel 12MP camera with a f/1.7 aperture, capable of taking excellent skills in low-light situations.
- Regarding battery, it’s pretty much a downgrade from the predecessor at 3000 mAh, but that’s just Samsung playing safe after the Note 7 debacle last year.
Where it is good.
Better battery life, excellent screen, and almost all the features you know comes in it.
Where it falls short
- Alright, we don’t usually make this statement, but there is virtually no downside of purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S8. You won’t get FM radio, temperature sensor but guess what they are pretty useless.
- Also, this phone is much slippery, so you might end up purchasing a cover that will hide its beauty. The facial recognition option is very bad, it fails to unlock the phone sometimes. The software is also bloated and running out of date Android version, it looks like it’s not a priority unlike the newcomer OnePlus manage timely updates.
- No matter how good phone Samsung make, they always compromise the software as the company is more committed to its needless android over customization and replacing of core google apps functionalities, just like MIUI, it’s never going to stop.
Buy from Amazon: ($850)
2. LG G6
With a 78% screen to body ratio, LG G6 is a good purchase as one of the camera lenses can shoot at 71 degrees and the other shoots at 125 degrees. It’s dual camera has been made by Sony and the outcome is pretty nice. The Snapdragon 821 powers it and if we compare it to Samsung Galaxy S8’s 835. Perhaps it’s a satisfying processor that does the job on this flagship device. Samsung Galaxy S8 this phone’s screen resolution is 2,880x1440px with the same 18:9 aspect ratio. This phone comes with 4 GB RAM, it has two variants of 32 GB, and the other is 64 GB with 3300 mAh battery which can power this phone for about one day.
Do not expect too much from the battery. While there is neither Stereo speakers nor Daydream VR support.
Buy from Amazon: ($682)
3. Xiaomi Mi Mix
With a whooping 91% screen to body ratio, Mi Mix looks incredible and amazing to hold. It runs on MIUI 8 powered by marshmallow or nougat. Under the hood, it’s powered by Snapdragon 821 processor and with humongous 6 GB of ram. Unless I’m not wrong, Xiaomi started the bezel-less trend with this smartphone in 2016.
Due to the design, the camera hardware is at the bottom, and it’s a good sacrifice when you have this beast. It’s powerful 4400 mAh battery keep it alive whole day.
Buy from Gearbest: ($609)
4. ZTE Nubia Z11
In barely a year, the Chinese brand has not just figured out how to become famous. However, they’ve likewise come up a shockingly special mark look and feel.
With a 5.5 inch display that supports 1920 x 1080p resolution, ZTE build this phone uses Dolby Atmos audio engagement, so if you’re watching movies on it, the experience will be way better that the current phone you’re holding. It’s a device with over $350, so this is something you need to consider if your budget is a little tight. The screen to body ratio in 75%, although it comes with an old hit Snapdragon 820 processor which is fine considering it’s been almost a year this the phone is launched. You will also get a 16-megapixel camera that can shoot 4K video.
Comes with a 3000 mAh battery that’s slightly less, but what more you can ask for a phone for this price.
Buy from Nubia mobile shop: ($369.90)
Evan Blass twitted some of its specifications and let suppose for a second, the phone supposed to be a 6-inch display having Gorilla Glass 4 and an 8-core CPU. Other are dual camera (13MP sony) and around 4k mAh capacity battery like MIUI redmi note 4 phone. The variant is supposed as 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage and will run on Android 7.