Complete List of labels limitation – Here is a complete list of restrictions of use Blogger. Blogger is the one of the top CMS, where anyone can start his/her blog. While blogger has a lot of functionality and features.
1. Limitation Blogger Account
- Total Blogs: 100 blogs. sub-domain/ custom domain.
- Long info “about me” (on account profile page blogger): 1200 characters
- Info Hobbies and passions length: 2000 characters
- Blog which was followed maximum amount per account: 300 Blog
The width of the image was uploaded through the post editor: 1600px maximum. That broader picture can be still A number but then automatically resize (scaled down) to 1600px. However, you can follow these Image URL parameters to change image sizes
The width of the image that was uploaded through the Template Designer (background): No restrictions
Pictures by heavy file size:
Images BlogSpot through the post editor: 8 MB
Images are uploaded through the Template Designer (background): 300 Kb
Pictures uploaded via mobile devices: 250 Kb
Image hosting capacity:
Update: Your photos will be stored in Picasa, which is shutting down soon. It is unclear blogger users are going to get a new option in blogger that says ‘upload image to google photos’.
Up to 15 GB of total storage, (If you’ve upgraded to Google+, your photos will be stored in Google Picasa,) where you have 15GB of storage space shared with Gmail and Drive.
Bandwidth / hosting: Unlimited – No speed restrictions.
2. Blog Limitation
- The length of title/name of the blog: 90 characters.
- Long subdomain name (subdomain.blogspot.com): 37 characters
- Long blog description (the description of the header): 500 characters
- The number of members per blog: 100 people
- The number of blog readers (for personal blogs): 100 people
- Update: 60 post per day, can’t bypass.
The number of posts: No restrictions. However, yet, if you make too many posts in a day you may receive a similar notice, which you can bypass by solving a captcha.
- The number of posts displayed on pages lists posting (homepage, label, archive) is determined by the choices on Settings → Formatting → Show at most. If the chosen day (day), then the maximum limit on a single page display is 1 MB.
- Number of labels: 5000 pieces per blog unique label
- Blog Import limit: You can import backups to your blog, it is likely that after 5 imports, you’ll see a warning and you might not able to import more at that day.
3. Limitation Post
- The length of each post: No restrictions
- Weight file for each post: There is no limit, however, as already mentioned above, the file post more than 1 MB may cause parts above 1 MB is displayed on the next page (multiple pages for one post).
- The number of labels per post: 20 unique labels.
- Number of comments per post: No restrictions
Example, filename file is generated from the title of the post when it was first made. (This is one of the only weaknesses Blogger blog, so long post titles can cause post URL is truncated because it has reached the limit. So to overcome this trying to visit How to Use Feature Permalink SEO Friendly Blog order ).
4. Other restrictions
- Label Length: 200 characters
- Length commentary: 4,096 characters per comment.
- The above limitations will indeed be very rare because it is one of the platform Blogger blogs that have a lot of freedom of services. However, to know the limits of the use Blogger. Hopefully, we can better understand some of the characters Bloggers who may have never seen before and can maximize the use of the service Blogger future. Thank you, may be useful.
- A complete list of Blogger account limits.
Frequently asked query’s and Short answers – Complete List of Limitation Blogger
- Blogger storage limit – 15 GB overall – Upgradeable
- Blogger page limit – various
- Blogger post limit – Unlimited
- Blogger size, space limit – Photos on Picasa maximum 15 GB – Upgradeable
- Blog limit – 100 per account
- Blogspot limit – nil
Conclusion: these blogger limitations should not change your views. However, it’s free. Otherwise, if you need more control of your blog, you must start your WordPress blog with Bluehost hosting.
Guide: Advanced Blogger SEO & Ranking Techniques to Boost almost everything (Blogger.com)
More Blogger Articles and guide.
→ Bored with the default Blogger comment system, try installing these comment systems on your blogger blog.
Blogger recently introduced a featured post widget, ability to install Letsencrypt SSL on a blog with a custom domain (that was previously limited to blogspot subdomain). If you are just starting out, blogger is the best CMS you should hit. There is nothing like blogger blogs doesn’t rank well. People move to WordPress or other CMS because they provide better opportunity in advertising and adding root level access. For example you can add a redirect rule in WordPress .htaccess file to redirect URL that met a certain condition to new URLs, if you do this in blogger, it will take a while since you’ll have t o do this one-by-one for all of t he URLs.
Not that the limits here are subject to change and if you think something is incorrect or outdated. Drop off in comments.
Navigate the article