Bookmark this page to check Windows 10 changelog over time.
Windows 10 Nov 2019 Update is the big update released for Windows 10 operating system. The post will inform the changelog of the latest windows 10 version. For older changelog visit the Microsoft website. You can bookmark this page to keep an eye on new features and updates in new windows insider build and upgrades.
In this post, we aimed to list all the testing builds known as Insider builds as well as all stable updates to Windows 10 update.
Windows 10 Nov Changelog.
Windows 10’s update is a big update and touched almost all the aspects. Now we assume you are on stable Windows 10 version, you can test new features with insider preview windows builds. Here you can find changes in the new build including insider Explorer changelog.
Windows 10 1909 Changelog
[New] 20H1: Development started with 18970.
19H2: Nov 2019, build 1909, Stable released.
19H1: May 2019 update, build 1903 stable released.
Redstone 5: October Update, stable version released.
Redstone 4: April 2018 update., stable version released.
Redstone 3: Stable Fall creators update, stable version released.
Redstone 2: Creators update, build 1703, stable version released.
Redstone 1: Anniversary update build 1607, stable version released.
Windows 10 20H1 Changelog
OS Build 190123
- We resolved an issue where, if a build attempted to download and install before you had completed the first log in of a prior install (such as Build 19013), you would experience a 2-hour window before you could install this new build.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a lag processing input when running a video fullscreen.
- We fixed an issue where the quick action section in the Action Center was slightly off-center in the last few builds.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Cortana’s voice activation setting switching from on back to off after explorer.exe restarted, or if you rebooted your PC.
- Just a reminder for Insiders, that as of the previous flight, based on feedback, we’ve decided to remove the downloads folder from Disk Cleanup. If you liked having this option, it’s still available via Storage Settings.