Bookmark this page to check Windows 10 changelog over time.
Windows 10 May 2019 Update is the big update released for Windows 10 operating system. The post will inform changelog of the latest windows 10 version. For older changelog visit the Microsoft website. You can bookmark this page to keep an eye on new features and updates in new windows insider build and upgrades.
In this post, we aimed to list all the testing builds known as Insider builds as well as all stable updates to Windows 10 update.
Windows 10 May Changelog.
Windows 10’s update is a big update and touched almost all the aspects. Now we assume you are on stable Windows 10 version, you can test new features with insider preview windows builds. Here you can find changes in the new build including insider Explorer changelog.
Windows 10 Redstone 6 Changelog
[New] Redstone 6: Development started with build 18204.
Redstone 5: October Update, stable version released.
Redstone 4: April 2018 update., stable version released.
Redstone 3: Stable Fall creators update, stable version released.
Redstone 2: Creators update, build 1703, stable version released.
Redstone 1: Anniversary update build 1607, stable version released.
June 11, 2019—KB4503293 (OS Build 18362.175)
- Addresses a security vulnerability by intentionally preventing connections between Windows and Bluetooth devices.
- Security updates to Windows Virtualization, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, and other components.
May 29, 2019—KB4497935 (OS Build 18362.145)
- Addresses an issue that may prevent Custom URI Schemes for Application Protocol handlers from starting the corresponding application for local intranet and trusted sites on Internet Explorer.
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain apps from launching when you set folder redirection for the Roaming AppData folder to a network path.
- Addresses an issue that my turn off Night light mode during display mode changes.
- Addresses an issue that may distort the rendering of a full-screen game when the Microsoft Game bar is visible on top of the game.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the removal of Bluetooth® peripheral devices from some systems with specific Bluetooth radios.
- Addresses an issue that may cause event 7600 in the Domain Name System (DNS) server event log to contain an unreadable server name.
- Addresses an issue in which the dots per inch (DPI) of the guest does not match the host.