Windows 11 is great, it’s a whole new experience including beautiful UI, Windows layout options, better multi-monitor options and improved performance features, and the ability to run Android Apps.
Microsoft dropped the first official Insider preview version of Windows 11. It was installed on tens of thousands of computers. Around 50% of users gave their consent to install this on their main computer in various surveys. We believe Windows 11 has already been a success. Insider preview versions are likely to contain bugs that will be fixed in newer previews in the coming week.
You might be able to install Windows 11 regardless of TPM TPM 2.0 requirement, on Laptops it works fine, learn installing Windows 11 on legacy BIOS.
Download Windows 11 insider preview build, get the tool which will download UUP files of Windows 11 from Microsoft server and create ISO file, Homebrew and original. Current build 22000.100 from Beta/Dev channel.
Follow these steps to get your Windows 11 ISO.
- Download the appropriate tool (created by the folks from uupdump.ml)
- Extract the zip file by clicking right and selecting Extract all.
- Run the run UUP_download_windows.cmd file for Windows.
- Let the process complete, it’ll consume somewhere 3-4GB bandwidth, please read the step-by-step instructions.
Build Original Windows 11 ISO
Read this: many people still rely on the internet to download ISO from the internet which often led your PC to get infected, folks over uupdump.ml created this script that compiles ISO using original files obtained through Microsoft servers. It’s safe to use such tool from quickfever.com website only.
- Download the script from the links given above, use the 64-bit link to download 64-bit Windows 11 UUP files. Use the ARM link for ARM Windows insider preview ISO.
- Now extract the tool, right-click and select Extract All option.
- Open the extracted folder, run uup_download_windows file, this script is an automated script that will download all the files using the Aria2 download program. This is necessary to download multiple files at once.
This will take some minutes, use a high-speed internet connection. you can see the progress inside the command prompt window and all the files that this tool download is from Microsoft server, so yes there is no involvement of third-party files.
note: If for some reason, you see an error in downloading, just close and start the tool, it will skip downloaded files and confirm all files are downloaded.
4. The new version of the tool, automatically creates ISO from the files. We’ve optimized some settings to make the process even faster. For an estimated the tool will take less than 5 minutes to build ISO on your computer.
Find the ISO file insider the Windows 11×64 folder. Now you can install Windows 11 by creating a bootable USB using a tool like Rufus.
(Optional) Once the tool downloads all the files, this script will execute another tool that you can find inside the same folder. If you wish to manually trigger the ISO building process, please run the convert-UUP to start converting downloaded files to Windows 11 Insider preview ISO.
Frequently asked Windows 11 question
*These are some of the questions arriving with this build.
This PC can’t run Windows 11
Right now this build requires the TPM 2.0 function to be enabled. There are possibilities to work around this.
1. Copy the appraiserres.dll from the Windows 10 iso into the sources folder of Windows 11 iso. After that, you can install Windows 11 on your computer regardless of TPM support.
2. Use Rufus and Create a Windows-to-go installation. This is what I recommend with Windows 11 build, what you are doing is directly running Windows 11 from a USB drive.
Windows 11 review
We tested the build and we’re impressed with what Microsoft did with the start menu and brought us the rounded corners. Windows 11’s this build brings amazing new breathtaking Wallpaper and animations. Else is pretty much the same, or we’re yet to discover. Microsoft seems really inspired by the TaskbarX (which essentially centers the icons and makes the taskbar transparent).