Windows Insider is a way to taste upcoming features in Windows 10 stable release, In this case, 21H2. This is a comprehensive guide on how to download (or build) Windows Insider preview ISO files and get them installed on your computer. First, a Windows insider is more like beta Windows 10.
Microsoft releases many insider previews to test things out, sometimes those features and tweaks make a place in the final version and some doesn’t. So it feels good to experience the features that may or may not released to public build.
Download Windows 10 Insider preview
Use the below download button to choose from 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10. We are using this tool to download UUP files from Microsoft servers. The tool automatically converts UUP files to ISO in the end, so YES, you can build the latest insider preview ISO images at home, 100% original and safe.
Current build 19044.1741 Version 21H2, Vibranium 4 🐱 32-bit users you’ve limited options now. Or maybe not.
Follow these steps to get your Windows 10 ISO.
- Download the appropriate tool (created by the folks from uupdump.ml)
- Extract the zip file by clicking right and selecting Extract all.
- Run the run UUP_download_windows.cmd file for Windows.
- Let the process complete, it’ll consume somewhere 3-4GB bandwidth, please read the step-by-step instructions.
This insider is from Beta channel version 21H2.
Build Original Windows 10 Insider Preview Build ISO
Warning: many people still rely on the internet to download ISO from the internet which often led your PC to get infected, folks over uupdump.ml created this script that compiles ISO using original files obtained through Microsoft servers.
- Download the script from the links given above, use the 64-bit link to download 64-bit Windows 10 UUP files. And use the 32-bit link to build 32-bit Windows insider preview ISO.
- Now extract the tool, right-click and select Extract All option.
- Open the extracted folder, run uup_download_windows file, this script is an automated script that will download all the files using the Aria2 download program. This is necessary to download multiple files at once.
This will take some minutes, use a high-speed internet connection. you can see the progress inside the command prompt window and all the files that this tool download is from Microsoft server, so yes there is no involvement of third-party files.
If for some reason, you see an error in downloading, just close and start the tool, it will skip downloaded files and confirm all files are downloaded.
The new version of the tool, automatically creates ISO from the files. However, if you wish to manually trigger the ISO building process, read step 4.
(Optional) Step 4. Once done, this script will execute another tool that you can find inside the same folder. Run the convert-UUP to start converting downloaded files to Windows 10 Insider preview ISO.
Get Windows 10 Insider preview UUP files and change them to ISO files: In case you don’t trust the ISO from 3rd party website. You can fetch all the UUP files for the latest Insider preview build and convert them into a single ISO file for installation purposes.
Getting the latest Insider build.
Step 1. Go to computer settings, press Windows Key + I (shortcut)
Step 2. Update & Security > Windows insider program > Setup with Microsoft Account.
Step 3. Update & Security > Windows update > check for update.
This should hook you with the insider program, and you will get the latest insider build if you choose Skip Ahead at the time enabling the insider program.
Windows 10 Insider Preview
Download from Microsoft. What’s available: Build 19044.1288 (April 2021), Insider Dev and Beta channel, Insider Enterprise.
- First, go to this page and log in to a Microsoft Live account, if you don’t have to create one. Unlike downloading a Windows 10 stable ISO, this will require a Sign in.
- From the page select the Edition and the Language. Not every recent version is available from Microsoft if you didn’t find a recent version by using this method, feel free to jump at the bottom of this article where we add links to the latest versions.
- Links will be created for both 64-bit and 32-bit machines; you need to download one according to your PC architecture. How do I know which one I have?
Remember those links are only valid for a 24-hour period, (optional) If you wish to download the file in a few days here is how to do that. Basically, you can remotely download the file to any cloud storage by pasting the link provided by Microsoft. After that, you can download the file from the cloud storage the usual way.
Creating Bootable Media
There is more than one way to create a bootable installation media. Creating a bootable USB is a fast way, and installing Windows 10 from USB just makes sense.
- How to Install Windows 10 From USB
- How to Burn Disc Image (ISO & IMG) in Windows 10, 7 or 8
- Windows 10 Media creation tool Download & Create Bootable USB
Hope this helps you to get your hands on the latest features and new tweaks. Do more with Windows 10 here are some interesting guides to get going.
- How To Make The Windows 10 Taskbar Translucent (100% Transparent)
- Windows 10 Performance Tweaks to Make it Faster
- How to Use Slide To Shutdown Function in Windows 10
- 20 Funny Cortana Commands you Won’t believe until you Ask Cortana
- How to Disable Windows 10’s Built-in Advertising Completely
- How to Disable Cortana in Windows 10 in One-Click
Windows Insider is like the treat for Developers and tech-savvy people who are interested to test out upcoming and bleeding-edge features of Windows 10. This article helps folks in downloading Windows 10 insider ISO (building one on your own).
Windows 10 insider preview is divided into two channels, one is beta and the other is Dev. Beta is the next version that is going to release, while the Dev channel includes features that can make it into the next stable update. It’s counterintuitive to test the Beta channel, rather just download and hop to the latest Windows 10 insider preview ISO and get it installed on your computer.